THIS WEEK ON THE SECRET DIARY OF AN ENTREPRENUR
It was so wonderful to have as guest on The Secret Diary of an Entrepreneur Podcast Show Jenny Ambrose. We invite Jenny to talk all things design. Why you need it, should you need it and how to use it within your business.
Purée Fantastico is the business venture of Jenny Ambrose, an award winning artist, designer, and polymath dedicated to being solution-oriented, relentlessly joyful, curious, and enthusiastic about leaving things better than she found them. With a background in anthropology as well as graphic design, Jenny founded Purée Fantastico in 2008 with the vision that design can not only be beautiful- it can be useful.
She understands design as an empathetic practice and utilizes it as a language, establishing her clients as the authorities they are. This connects them deeply with their audiences, clients, customers, and students, yielding the highest results for whatever they’re working to achieve.
Coupled with emotional intelligence and critical thinking, design and visual messaging makes a huge difference in how we experience, express, and ultimately understand the world we live in.
Add A Little pureefantastico In To Your Life With Jenny Ambrose
- We like to ask all our guest questions that we would like them to answer on our show, here are yours.
- Hi Jenny; It’s wonderful having you on the show. Can you tell us a little bit about what you do and what makes you tic?
- Why Pureefantastico?
- Where do you think inspiration comes from? And where do you you’re your inspiration?
- What do you think makes a great design?
- When starting out in business so many of us have to bootstrap our business and the lack of capital is real. When it comes to showcasing our business in the best light, where is the best place to invest our small capital when it comes to design.
- Does having a well design logo really matter when it comes to growing a business.
- Walk us through the typical design process. “Are you typically involved in the strategy or ‘concept’ phase of a project?”
- What does good design mean to you?
- When working with clients I’ve found that some clients don’t really know what their brand looks like or should be. How can someone find or develop their brand persona?
- Tell us a little more about your work and pureefantastico?
- Jenny what are you working on in 2021? And what motivates you?
- Thank you so much Jenny for being a guest on ‘The Secret Diaries of an Entrepreneur Podcast Show’. Before you go tell our listeners where they can find out more about your amazing work
Find Out More About Jenny