Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time.

Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time.

Subscribe

Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time.

Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time.

1 voice
1 reply
  • Author
    Rachael Phillips
    Keymaster
    Viewing ContentWebsite VisitsLoggingNew FriendshipViewing Author Content  Like A Pro

When is the right time to quit your job? Is there ever a right time? And how should you go about doing it?

All these questions are great questions to ask. We all dream od that day when we can tell one of our superiors ‘to go and take a leap and jump‘ and that’s putting it nicely. I get asked this question quite often and I can also advice based on what I did 14 years ago when I left my full time employment as a teacher to pursue my startup dreams. So here goes.

1. Once you’ve started making some decent amount of profits within your startup business and you’ve been doing that for at least six months, then you’re ready to jump ship.
    2. That’s it, plain and simple, you need to have enough money coming in to care of your daily expenses in business and in your personal life. If that isn’t the case then I would think long and hard about leaving your stable 9-5.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this is right!

Rachael Phillips
    Keymaster
    Viewing ContentWebsite VisitsLoggingNew FriendshipViewing Author Content  Like A Pro

there is never a right time to quit your 9 to 5. I would say that you have to check your money to see if you could maybe go part time for a while and see if your business will support your lifestyle. I’m always for doing both, having a 9-5 and as well having a part time business, win, win.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

close

Ad Blocker Detected!

You've got add blocker on. Could you deactivate or purse while on our site. This will greatly help our startup community to continue to bring you great content for your business growth. We don't spam and all our adds are curated to the highest standard. Thank You

How to disable? Refresh

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.

error: Our Community Content Is Protected !!

Hey there! Before You Go…

Get our top startup and money making ideas straight into your inbox and start your side hustle journey today!

Don't worry, we don't spam

Close
Close