Welcome to another episode of The Secret Diaries of Entrepreneurs Podcast. Hope our latest episode finds you well? Yes we’re now showcasing some of our podcasts in video format. Don’t forget that you can listen in and download the audio versions of our podcasts in our podcast tab here.
This week is all out developing the confidence to showcase yourself in a world that is packed with potential mini us?
How can we successfully showup online authentically and with confidence?
At first blush, fear of success doesn’t sound like much of a fear. But it’s very real and it can hold you back in a big way. It’s probably not success itself that you fear, but the potential price of success. Sometimes, it’s your own behind-the-scenes manipulations that keep tripping you up on the road to success. What is the fear of success? Fear of success is when you have an ongoing fear of succeeding, so much so that you might be inadvertently self-sabotaging. It’s not that you think you’re incapable of succeeding. It’s more about the fear of change that may come and whether you’re up for it.
This weeks guest is Best selling Author, Speaker and Coach Lira Kay.
30 Years Experience in Transformation, Therapy & Personal Growth. Track Record of Successful Clients Around the Globe. Artist, Wife and Mother of Five Daughters. Best Selling Author and International Speaker. Awarded Woman Entrepreneur.
Lira shares her journey to finding her why and how she developed the confidence to showup more in business and life. She now teachers others to do the same with her successful seminars. 111healersconference.com
Check out all our Amazing Guests on the Secret Diaries of Entrepreneurs Podcast.
Title of your show
How To Break The Fear Of Showcasing Yourself With Lira Kay
We like to ask all our guest questions that we would like them to answer on our show, here are yours. (These are just a guideline to help start conversation. Feel free to be yourself when answering.)
- Hi Lira; It’s wonderful having you on the show. Can you tell us a little bit about what you do and what makes you tic?
- Why showcase, why sales and marketing? Is this an important skill to learn as business owners?
- I believe that mindset place an important role to becoming successful in life and business. What would you say is the best mindset attribute to have and develop for business success?
- One common fear amongst business owners is the fear of showcasing their business. How would you help some who has fear around showcasing their business overcome their fears?
- There are lots of fundamental business practises out there e.g., Operations, Accounting and Strategy. What 3 fundamental business practises makes a thought leader?
- A lot of entrepreneurs don’t realise that selling play’s an important role in their business stainability and growth. Talk to us Lira about the process of taking someone with no confidence what so ever when it comes to selling their service or product and to giving them the tools to shine.
- What are the main trends that you are seeing in 2021 when it comes to business growth for small businesses?
- How would you describe your teaching and leadership style?
- Tell us a little more about the work you do over at School Of Inspired Life?
- Any great books or tools that you have found along the way that helped you when it came to building more confidence as a business owner and entrepreneur?
- Lira what are you working on in 2021? And what motivates you?
- Thank you so much Lira for being a guest on ‘The Secret Diaries of an Entrepreneur Podcast Show’. Before you go tell our listeners where they can find out more about your amazing work.
Find out more out Lira Kay