Right now is one of the best times in Internet marketing history to make a ton of money online with eBooks. Even with the popularity of audio and video products eBooks remain a staple of online publishing and they’ll be around forever.
eBooks offer a quick and easy way for prospects to learn about a hot topic. Here’s the deal…you don’t even have to be an expert on the subject to provide the information. It’s a good idea that you do have some degree of interest in the subject but you don’t have to be the leading expert. You just need to know how to help the audience get the information that they want.
By providing that information you gain the customer’s trust and become the one that they’re likely to make a purchase from. That’s how eBooks become your sales machines. They go where you may never go and reach customers for you.Listen in to my latest podcast where I teach you how you can get started building your own eBook lifestyle business.
After rewriting your material into an eBook find about 4-5 affiliate programs and include the links throughout the eBook…just don’t over do it. You don’t want your eBook to become one big sales pitch. Let the affiliate links ADD VALUE not take it away.
You’ll need to convert your ebook into PDF format to make it easy for buyers to read it
online. Download a free PDF converter at http://www.DoPDF.com.
Now for the part that actually puts the money in the bank…PROMOTING YOUR EBOOK. Here are few ways to get started bringing in sales almost immediately.
1. Google Adwords – Depending on your budget the fastest way to being in sales may be to set up an adwords campaign – Here’s a link where you can get $50 in Adwords credits to use in your first campaign. You’ll need a $5 deposit in order to activate your account. Also, I’m not sure how long it will be good for but it’s valid at the time that I’m writing this ebook: https://adwords.google.com/select/Login
2. Post an ad in forums that allow advertising or in your signature tag. Search for forums in your niche.
3. Write original articles and submit them article directories such as ezinearticle.com.
4. Start an affiliate program and share your profits. It’s easy to set up an account at Clickbank or PayDotCom and give affiliate a good percentage like 50% or more. That may seem like a lot but let me ask you this…would you rather have 50% of something or 100% of nothing?
5. Get JV partners to help spread the word to their customers in exchange for a percentage of the sales.