All around the world, thousands upon thousands of people have achieved success because at some point they got their hands on a copy of Napoleon Hill’s book Think and Grow Rich. There is no doubt that this one book has influenced more lives and played a key role in more fortunes than any other book of its kind.
This incredible book helped many to accomplish their goals by unifying their thinking and giving them a clear road to success. Think and Grow Rich has changed numerous lives.
When you read the last page of the book you are no longer the person you were when you began reading your book. This book continues to remain valid year after year, because it is based on a solid foundation. The fact, that you can start with nothing but an idea(s) and grow rich, because ideas are extremely powerful when backed by defined purpose, a burning desire and persistence. In other words, if you can learn to control your mind you can control your destiny.
There are thirteen principles that Hill’s book was based on if you wanted to enjoy unlimited success.
3. Auto Suggestion
4. Specialized Knowledge
8. Enthusiastic Support
9. Organized Planning
10. The Power of the Mastermind
11. The Subconscious Mind
12. The Power of the Brain
13. The Sixth Sense
Six Easy Steps to Take You From Desire to Reality
1. Fix in your mind what you desire. It needs to be an exact picture. It’s not enough to say, for example, “My desire is for tons of money.” Even be definite about the amount.
2. Decide precisely what you plan to give in return for what you desire. There is no such thing as something for nothing.
3. Determine an exact date that you intend to possess the desired thing by.
4. Design a precise plan to carry out your desire and then begin to get to work immediately, whether you feel ready or not to put your plan into action.
5. Write out a clear and concise statement responding to the four steps above.
6. Two times a day, read your written statement aloud. Once, just after you get up in the morning and once just before you go to bed at night. As you are reading, visualise, feel and believe you already possess whatever your goal is.