My 18 Never Heard Before Tricks Of The Trade For Growing Your Brand Inexpensively
POST VIEWS: 616 views
Being a person who had to boot-stripe their business I’ve learnt some amazing skills to growing my brand very inexpensively. I’m in it for the long haul and as a business owner or entrepreneur who wants to stay the test of time, learning how to spend your money wisely is a must. Here are 18 fantastic ways you can build your brand quickly and inexpensively.
1. Advertising Specials: If a magazine offers a “two for one” deal, or a “pay for 3 and get a fourth ad free”, take advantage of it; it’s Free Advertising!
2. Free Listings: Some publications offer to list your name and address Free, if you have something that you offer “free for the asking” to their readers. This can be a “free sample”, a free list of customers; or whatever. Tell publishers what you have to offer!
3. Print a Booklet Offering Tips: List tips or what-have-you, and on the inside pages, or in the back, place some of your own Free ads!!
4. The Piggy-Back Method: Every time you get ready to mail a letter or fill an order, place other ads in the envelope; it costs you no more and it’s like getting a free ad!!
5. Free “Give-Aways”: These can be pens, rulers; key chains, etc., each with YOUR ad message and address on each one. Give them away and your Free Ad rides along!
6. Your Own Advertiser/Newsletter: Issue it regularly; sell ad space in it and subscriptions to it. They pay for the printing and postage, and YOUR ads in it, too, at no cost to you!
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login. Not a Member? Join Us