The Action Driven Life: The Fundamental Principles Behind Living Your Dreams
I’ve studied a number of successful people over the past few years and I paid particular attention to identifying common elements and themes. In our latest Masterclass, we’re going to take a closer look into principles that drive successful living. By success I don’t mean anything related to money, power or status.
What I mean by successful is an act or person that is aligned with pursuing one’s highest possible potential. If you achieve that kind of success, the money, power and status is more likely to follow.
You’re going to learn in this Masterclass:
- Lesson 1:
- Purpose-Driven Living and Action-Driven Living
- Lesson 2:
- Action Needn’t Be Physical All the Time
- Lesson 3:
- The Purposes in Your Life – Purposes Vs Aspirations
- Lesson 4:
- Turning Aspirations into Purposes – Setting Milestones
- Lesson 5:
- Turning Purposes into Achievement – Seeking Goals
- Lesson 6:
- “I Came, I Saw, I Conquered”
- Lesson 7:
- Effectual Mechanics – Sifting through the Dust
- Lesson 8:
- The Difference between Living and Existing
- Lesson: 9:
- What Shouldn’t Faze You
- Lesson 10:
- Never Giving Up!
Estimated Duration: 6 Days
Difficulty: Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
Lessons: There are 10 lessons in this course
Rachael is the CEO and Founder of Rachael Academy. Having been in the business industry for over 14 years, Rachael brings with her a wealth of Knowledge in the field of Branding, Marketing, Startup, Social Media, Business Growth, International Trade, Book Publishing and so much more. She was named Entrepreneur of the year by Huffpost in 2016.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.