VIDEO VIEWS: 2.4K views
Do you feel a little overwhelmed in life and business? Not sure why you’re feeling this way? So many of us entrepreneurs and business owners spend our time wearing so many different hats and trying to juggle life, business, projects whilst taking care of ourselves.
Even more so the shame attached be it in our minds or from peers that we are not able to coupe with the pressure lives us hiding our true feelings and suffering in silence.
Just want to let you know that you are not alone.
This is a common journey that most of us as business owners go through.
The Overwhelmed Entrepreneur With Ben Ivey
We like to ask all our guest 12 questions that we would like them to answer on our show, here are your 12.
- Please tell me your story? Or: How did you get your start?
- What is your “Secret Sauce?” i.e. what are the 3-5 life Principles that you have discovered and executed that have contributed to your success?
- How do you motivate a burnt-out entrepreneur who has given up on life?
- What do you think is the greatest cause of stress and feeling overwhelmed?
- How can we create more paths in our life and business to create more time and freedom doing what we love?
- What has been your greatest failure? And what did you learn from it?
- What was your journey to discovering your ‘why’ and what did you learn from it?
- How do you balance and keep the key relationships in your life healthy while being a high-flying entrepreneur?
- What do you do in your life to create an atmosphere of self-care?
- Relationships – How do you continually deepen your personal relationships with your clients/customers/staff/peers/leaders?
- What media, books, films, podcast are you consuming?
- What are your future plans and any offers you have for our listeners?